Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2022/12/02 13:05:57 UTC

Re: Posting ALC Indore event recordings on YouTube

Thanks Swapnil and Bobur for your response! (and apologies for responding late)

> > Initially, I thought if PMC is managing a YouTube channel for their
> > the project, we could upload it there as well.
We could primarily upload on the official ASF channel and if the
project community wants they could also upload on their official
channel.

> > So, I am more inclined toward uploading it on the official ASF channel.
> > We could also create a playlist for ALC.
Makes sense. Let me contact the marketing team for the same.

> We can also help you to share it on our Apache APISIX YouTube channel.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/@apacheapisix7708
I have uploaded the recording on Google drive, along with the banner.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lndcVYgAqnkaOgsCoWExqGwJ2oJ1l1nO?usp=sharing
Let me know if you need any more files.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Hello team,

As discussed in the above thread, we want to publish the ALC Indore[1]
event recordings on the official ASF channel[2] under a playlist specific
for ALC.
I have uploaded the recording on Google drive[3], along with the banner.

Could you please help us upload it?

1. https://s.apache.org/alc
2. https://www.youtube.com/@TheApacheFoundation4.
3.