Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by kb...@informatica.com on 2000/07/13 05:29:39 UTC

Solaris compilation problem!!!

I am trying to compile xerces1.2 on Solaris and I get a linker error

CC: No infile with -ptm flag; exiting
tdb_link : Error: Error occurred in invoked compiler, exit status = 1(2).
Aborting...

This did not happen with the xerces1.1

Please help
Kiran

Re: Solaris compilation problem!!!

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <ar...@hyperreal.org>.
What were your compile-instructions and what version of os and compiler are
you using? There is no compiler errors for CC 4.2 or 5.0 version and I've
never come accross this kind of error. You've to list out your steps that
you're following to build up.
Arundhati