Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Hunter Ren <hu...@navahonetworks.com> on 2005/11/04 23:19:49 UTC

how do i get / change the sheet name after called HSSFWorkbook.cloneSheet(int)

i have a sheet in the excel, i want to get a copy of the sheet, and
change the new sheet's name (because first, i don't know how much sheets
i need or the names of those sheets at design time.

the HSSFWorkbook has a cloneSheet(int index) method, which will copy the
sheet for me, and returns me a HSSFSheet object. however, i looked
through the apis of both HSSFWorkbook and HSSFSheet, and seems there's
no way for me to get or change the sheet name when i only have the
HSSFSheet object.

any idea? thank you guys so much, and have a nice weekend.

hunter