Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mariano Absatz <el...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/02 17:14:03 UTC

uribl.cgi broken?

Hi Dallas,

after more than a month I'm back on-line... so I returned to my usual
SURBL reporting for Bill's list using
http://www.rulesemporium.com/cgi-bin/uribl.cgi

However, for some reason, I can't post any domain name ending in '.ar'
(Argentina, my country) in the bl check form.

I tried cursosuba-REMOVETHIS.com.ar and I get a '500 server error' page saying:
Server error!

    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to
complete your request.

    Error message:
    Premature end of script headers: uribl.cgi

    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 500

    www.rulesemporium.com
    Thu 02 Sep 2004 10:09:30 AM CDT
    Apache

I also tried other valid and invalid domains in .ar and I allways go
the same result.

I don't know if you upgraded something or if something went foobar,
but about a month ago, that was running just fine.

TIA
--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com