Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2020/03/30 10:14:14 UTC

Connection Problems

Hi Maxim,

we were right now at demo next and made a test, because we often here
that people have connection problems, when they enter the room. We can
not find any reason for that. The behaviour seems to be the same on demo
next.

We were 4 persons in the room. The first and the last one could not be
heard by the others. They need to re-enter the room. Maybe you can find
something in the logs. We met at 11:20 MEZ in room 4868.

I thought this could be caused by setup, but it seems to be
reproducible. This should be fixed.

Greetings Peter

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can download latest SNAPSHOT (as soon as it will be ready)
and replace openmeetings-web*.jar

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Helle Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Re: Connection Problems

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Wasn't aware of such option
will check it (as soon as I'll have some free time :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Connection Problems

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Re: Japanese translation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure,

please file JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS
and attach Application_ja.properties.xml to it
I'll do the rest :)

Thanks in advance!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Japanese translation

Posted by 森田 ジョナサン <j....@mochikichi.co.jp>.
Hello,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Database has been changed

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

newest Snapshot-Version <> Snapshot December

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello,

Re: Connection Problems

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.