Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yves Arsenault <yv...@carrefour.peicaps.org> on 2002/04/15 18:47:23 UTC

Apache 1.3 and Windows XP

Does anyone know of any technical issues in running Apache 1.3 on Windows
XP.

I thought I had read some, but I can't seem to find that information.
Yves Arsenault
Carrefour Infotech
5,promenade Acadian
Charlottetown, IPE
C1C 1M2
yves@carrefour.peicaps.org
(902)368-1895 ext.242
ICQ #117650823

Re: Apache 1.3 and Windows XP

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.

> My experience shows that Apache 1.x and Apache 2.x (though I have not
> tested the latter in great detail) have no conflicts with Windows XP, so
> please don't ask again!

I think is a legitimate question
There are issues indeed:

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/#xpbug

RE: Apache 1.3 and Windows XP

Posted by Alek Andreev <al...@post.com>.
My experience shows that Apache 1.x and Apache 2.x (though I have not
tested the latter in great detail) have no conflicts with Windows XP, so
please don't ask again!

Regards,
Alek Andreev
alek@post.com