Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by A J <s5...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/12 17:42:32 UTC

solr query for string match in CQL

What is the syntax for a string match in CQL for solr_query ?

cqlsh:wiki> select * from solr where solr_query='body:sixty eight
million nine hundred forty three thousand four hundred twenty four';
Request did not complete within rpc_timeout.

url encoding just returns without retrieving the row present:
cqlsh:wiki> select count(*) from solr where
solr_query='body:%22sixty%20eight%20million%20nine%20hundred%20forty%20three%20thousand%20four%20hundred%20twenty%20four%22'
;
 count
-------
     0

I have exactly one row matching this string that I can retrieve
through direct solr query.

Thanks.

Re: solr query for string match in CQL

Posted by A J <s5...@gmail.com>.
Never mind.
Double quotes within the single quotes worked: