Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ilya Obshadko <il...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/10 20:08:59 UTC

[T5.4] helper components and mixins module: tapestry5-xtensions

While I was working on my project (https://danceconvention.net), I had to
create a lot of helper components and mixins to solve routine tasks,
including better UX, better Bootstrap integration etc.

I've finally managed to put all the independent stuff into a separate
module, so I'm pleased to provide it as an Open Source

https://github.com/xfyre/tapestry5-xtensions

Hopefully it could be useful to someone else. Note that currently it has
very little to no documentation; it's to be completed yet.

--
Ilya Obshadko

Re: [T5.4] helper components and mixins module: tapestry5-xtensions

Posted by Ilya Obshadko <il...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

> I'm not sure that your AddAttribute mixin is necessary. Are you aware that
> setting an attribute to null results in the attribute not being present?

That was a first thing I tried when faced the problem (with setting
readonly attribute).
For some reason (don't remember exactly) it didn't quite work.

Probably I will recheck that in a few days and drop the unnecessary mixin,
if you're right.

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.