Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2018/08/21 15:56:46 UTC

Creating and Updating the Help Files

Do we have documentation anywhere on how to Create/Update the AOO help
files?

Regards
Keith

Re: Creating and Updating the Help Files

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Keith,

So far I (and likely some others) only "patched" the source. Basically
it is HTML 3.2.

But we have some code in source:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/helpcontent2/helpers/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/helpauthoring/

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 8/21/2018 6:16 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:45 AM Keith N. McKenna <ke...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/21/2018 12:02 PM, FR web forum wrote:
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Documentation/OnlineHelp

Thanks Kay. I had stumbled across that PDF while exploring some of the
other links. I will study it over the next few days and see if I can
figure it out.
I was reviewing some of the threads on re dev@ around options for
redoing the help system. I would be nice to see a more straight forward
system. I just don't have the background to do it.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> On 8/21/2018 12:02 PM, FR web forum wrote:
> > https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Documentation/OnlineHelp

MzK

"Less is MORE."

Re: Creating and Updating the Help Files

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.