Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/24 15:08:21 UTC

specifiy hostname to bind to for accumulo servers

Hello,

Is there any way to specify what hostname an accumulo server should bind to
when it starts up?

For instance with  hadoop you can specify: dfs.namenode.rpc-address
or dfs.datanode.http.address?

We have some servers with multiple interfaces and this is causing issues.

Thank you,
Vincent

Re: specifiy hostname to bind to for accumulo servers

Posted by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. We'll give this a shot.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.