Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by jimmy <ji...@inovelan.fr> on 2014/08/22 15:53:25 UTC

Karaf 3.0.1 - Jbpm

Hi,

Has somebody already use jbpm feature in karaf 3.0.1 ?
https://github.com/cmoulliard/droolsjbpm-osgi-examples#jbpm-process-with-jpa-persistence

It's working in karaf 2.3.5, but not in karaf 3.0.1

It's strange, i think there is corrupted link in the karaf features
repositories,

Error executing command: Error resolving artifact
org.springframework:org.springframework.jdbc:jar:3.2.4.RELEASE: Could not
find artifact org.springframework:org.springframework.jdbc:jar:3.2.4.RELEASE

Thanks in advance

Re: Karaf 3.0.1 - Jbpm

Posted by jimmy <ji...@inovelan.fr>.
Hi,

Thx Jean Baptiste, there was an issue with my nexus (there is a proxy for
the spring repo). Moving the position of my nexus repo after the spring's
repo solve the probleme.

Thanks

Re: Karaf 3.0.1 - Jbpm

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jimmy,

can you check if the Spring EBR repo is present in your
etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg file ?

Regards
JB

On 08/22/2014 03:53 PM, jimmy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has somebody already use jbpm feature in karaf 3.0.1 ?
> https://github.com/cmoulliard/droolsjbpm-osgi-examples#jbpm-process-with-jpa-persistence
>
> It's working in karaf 2.3.5, but not in karaf 3.0.1
>
> It's strange, i think there is corrupted link in the karaf features
> repositories,
>
> Error executing command: Error resolving artifact
> org.springframework:org.springframework.jdbc:jar:3.2.4.RELEASE: Could not
> find artifact org.springframework:org.springframework.jdbc:jar:3.2.4.RELEASE
>
> Thanks in advance

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net