Posted to jdo-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/06/26 22:00:23 UTC

[Jdo Wiki] Trivial Update of "FredYUKD" by DanielaPr

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jdo Wiki" for change notification.

The "FredYUKD" page has been changed by DanielaPr:
https://wiki.apache.org/jdo/FredYUKD?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=18

- Got nothing to say about me at all.<<BR>>
+ Not much to say about me really.<<BR>>
- Yes! Im a member of this community.<<BR>>
+ I enjoy of finally being a part of apache.org.<<BR>>
- I really hope I'm useful in one way .<<BR>>
+ I really wish I'm useful in one way here.<<BR>>
  <<BR>>
- Also visit my page - [[http://authoritypro30.com/|authority pro 3 review]]
+ Here is my page :: [[http://www.tudiensongvn.com/ban-da-tung-hoc-chuong-trinh-effortless-english-chua/|effortless english aj hoge]]