Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Calvin Lei <ck...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 02:48:20 UTC

Changing partition broker leader

Hi,
    My cluster has 5 topics and each has 1 partition. Each topic has 4
replicas. For some reasons, the broker leaders of all topics are pointing
the same box. Is there a way for me to shuffle the leaders a bit to avoid
all pointing to the same box?

thanks in advance,
Cal

Re: Changing partition broker leader

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
You can run bin/kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh

Thanks,

Jun