Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Gav..." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2006/03/16 07:40:57 UTC

ForrestBar for IE

I was wanting to make an Internet Explorer version of the ForrestBar, any
ideas on how to go about it?

AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar uses an xml file, an ini file and a .dll -
its the dll Im stuck on , no idea what goes in it, the other two are fine.

Just though it might be handy for the 70%+ IE users. :)

--
Gav...

Re: ForrestBar for IE

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El jue, 16-03-2006 a las 06:51 -0500, Tim Williams escribió:
> On 3/16/06, Gav... <br...@brightontown.com.au> wrote:
> > I was wanting to make an Internet Explorer version of the ForrestBar, any
> > ideas on how to go about it?
> >
> > AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar uses an xml file, an ini file and a .dll -
> > its the dll Im stuck on , no idea what goes in it, the other two are fine.
> >
> > Just though it might be handy for the 70%+ IE users. :)
>
> Perhaps more important to that 70%... http://www.switch2firefox.com/  ;)

jeje

+1

;)

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain

Re: ForrestBar for IE

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Tim Williams wrote:
> Gav... <br...@brightontown.com.au> wrote:
> > I was wanting to make an Internet Explorer version of the ForrestBar, any
> > ideas on how to go about it?

No, sorry.

> > AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar uses an xml file, an ini file and a .dll -
> > its the dll Im stuck on , no idea what goes in it, the other two are fine.
> >
> > Just though it might be handy for the 70%+ IE users. :)
>
> Perhaps more important to that 70%... http://www.switch2firefox.com/  ;)

I wonder how many Forrest developers use IE as
a development tool, other than to test their site.

Expect that most of us use Firefox and/or Opera.

The main idea of the Forrestbar is a developer tool.

Still if you want to persist with IE then
we will accept all relevant contributions.

Just make sure that your contributions don't
introduce licensing and copyright issues.

-David
~

Re: ForrestBar for IE

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
On 3/16/06, Gav... <br...@brightontown.com.au> wrote:
> I was wanting to make an Internet Explorer version of the ForrestBar, any
> ideas on how to go about it?
>
> AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar uses an xml file, an ini file and a .dll -
> its the dll Im stuck on , no idea what goes in it, the other two are fine.
>
> Just though it might be handy for the 70%+ IE users. :)

Perhaps more important to that 70%... http://www.switch2firefox.com/  ;)

--tim