Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@trialox.org> on 2009/04/16 17:46:42 UTC

maven-scr-plugin and reactor

hello

I'm getting the following exception

[INFO] [bundle:bundle]
[ERROR] Error building bundle
org.trialox:org.trialox.triaxrs:bundle:0.7-SNAPSHOT : Not found
Service-Component header: OSGI-INF/serviceComponents.xml~

only if the parent of "org.trialox:org.trialox.triaxrs:bundle" that
contains it as a module is built, not if I go in the subdirectory and
compile the individual project.

We are using maven-scr-plugin 1.0.10.

Any ideas on what could cause this error?

Cheers,
Reto

Re: maven-scr-plugin and reactor

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
> hello
>
> I'm getting the following exception
>
> [INFO] [bundle:bundle]
> [ERROR] Error building bundle
> org.trialox:org.trialox.triaxrs:bundle:0.7-SNAPSHOT : Not found
> Service-Component header: OSGI-INF/serviceComponents.xml~
>

> only if the parent of "org.trialox:org.trialox.triaxrs:bundle" that
> contains it as a module is built, not if I go in the subdirectory and
> compile the individual project.
>
> We are using maven-scr-plugin 1.0.10.
>
> Any ideas on what could cause this error?

The error comes from the bundle plugin; not sure what is happening here.
Could you maybe post the relevant poms and/or a complete debug log from
maven?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler