Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk> on 2005/07/20 11:01:27 UTC

Problem in creating a Jira issue for the infrastructure

Hi All,

I tried to create a jira issue for the “infrastructure” asking the
infrastructure team to move Sandesha from CVS to SVN but it doesn't show
the issue that I created under infrastructure issues.

In addition, I tried to create a SVN directory for Sandesha2 (new
version on top of axis2) and for that also i am getting the error
“Permission Denied”.

Do I need special permissions to do the above?

Jaliya

Re: Problem in creating a Jira issue for the infrastructure

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
i created sandesha under webservices. i can see ur request for
sandesha (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-453)

-- dims

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Henri,

Thank you very much. This is perfect :)
Please let me know whether I can close the jira now.

Thanks,

Jaliya

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Henri,

Oops, sorry for my mistake. Thank you  for the explanation and removing
of the duplicates.

Thanks,

Jaliya