Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2015/03/31 18:36:11 UTC

Fwd: # of Apache CloudStack Downloads - Publicly Available?

Hi everyone. This query just came in from Forrester, who interviewed Giles last month for their Cloud report.

Do we have any such metrics? I've sent them our "user list" from the tearsheet.

Thanks so much,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Beautiful --thanks, Sebastien!
This is a huge help!
Warmly,Sally