Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by John Hutchison <hu...@vmware.com> on 2021/03/08 20:35:39 UTC

[Proposal] BackPort GEODE-8864 to 1.14

Hi all,

I’m proposing to backport  compatibility with Redis HSCAN command to 1.14.  This functionality does not rely on code changes outside of the Geode-Redis module, and would allow for support for all Hash-related commands in the compatible-with-Redis section of Geode.

Thanks,
John

Re: [Proposal] BackPort GEODE-8864 to 1.14

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@vmware.com>.
Hi John, looks like Raymond Ingles already proposed a week ago adding GEODE-8864 to the 1.14.0 blocker board, so feel free to backport that any time (no need for a 2nd proposal).

    +1

Posted by Darrel Schneider <da...@vmware.com>.
+1