Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/27 21:03:09 UTC

Setting up Repository

I have to set up repository for the developers in my company.

I added following in my settings.xml and run http server at localhost

<profile>
  <id>default-repositories</id>
      <repositories>
   <repository>
       <id>my-internal</id>
       <url>http://localhost:9999/repository/</url>
   </repository>
      </repositories>

      <pluginRepositories>
   <pluginRepository>
       <id>my-internal</id>
       <url>http://localhost:9999/repository/</url>
       </pluginRepository>
   </pluginRepositories>
      </profile>
</profiles>

<activeProfiles>
    <activeProfile>default-repositories</activeProfile>
</activeProfiles>

Now issue is, how can I install the required jar file etc into localhost/repository.
Can I simply copy repository (from one of developer's machine which he got via ibiblio by default) into loclahost repository ?

Any help is really really appreciated. I am now desperate. I have tried many things and nothing seem to work.

Thanks,

Petr V.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Setting up Repository

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
No, this is not sufficient as there is additional metadata required.

You should install Archiva, Proximity, Artifactory, etc.

Wayne