Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vidya Sivadas <vi...@rediffmail.com> on 2009/10/24 13:25:16 UTC

Problem with tapestry grid inside form

Hi,

I am using tapestry 5.0.16.

I have a grid,2 submit buttons embedded inside a form.

One of the column in the grid displays checkboxes.

After coming to the page (for eg:5 rows in the grid),if I manually delete a
record from the database and click any of the submit buttons it is showing
exception index 4,size 4.

If I click after refreshing the page,this problem does not occur.

But I don't want to refresh the page.How can I handle this scenario?

I tried using volatile=true.Then this is okay.But while taking action on the
form, the checkbox states that I have changed is not taken for updating the
database.

Please help ...if anybody have idea on this.

Please explain in detail if there is some solution for this..

Thanks in advance

Re: Problem with tapestry grid inside form

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:25:16 -0200, Vidya Sivadas
<vi...@rediffmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi,

Hi!

> After coming to the page (for eg:5 rows in the grid),if I manually
> delete a record from the database and click any of the submit buttons it
> is showing exception index 4,size 4.

Please post the stack trace, not just the exception message.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago