Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jose luis sanchez <jo...@yahoo.es> on 2009/07/09 10:56:08 UTC

FormFragment hide/show effect

Hi all.

I have a somewhat complex form ( a big form with 2 form fragments inside
), like

<form>
   <checkbox1>
   <checkbox2>
     <fragment1 visible="checkbox1">
    </fragment1>
    <fragment2 visible="checkbox2">
    </fragment2>
</form>

The page is loaded via an onActivation call ( it's an Edit object page
), and the checkboxes gets filled the information provided from the object.

If the boolean properties of the object are true, the checkboxes gets
checked and the fragments are visible.
Then, if i uncheck them, the fragments are hidden. This is ok.

If the boolean properties of the objects are false, ( onActivation ),the
checkboxes don't get checked, and the fragments are not visible.
But, if i check the checkboxes, the effect is not working and the
fragment aren't shown at all.

Anyone has a solution ?

Btw, using tapestry 5.1.0.5

Re: FormFragment hide/show effect

Posted by jose luis sanchez <jo...@m-centric.com>.
Hi again.
It looks like this problem is firefox related ( 3.0.x / 3.5 ) , both
windows and ubuntu .. in internet explorer works !