Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gurjant singh <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 12:23:03 UTC

Jmeter in command line and with remote jmeter-server does not use the parameters

Hi ,

I'd like to run jmeter in command line using two jmeter-server on two hosts
with parameters to set-up the number of Thread, the number of loops...

I put in my jmx script parameters like: ${__P(thread)} for the number of
Thread.
It is working well when I run in command line my script without host. But it
does not use the parameters when I run it with two hosts.

This is the command line I'm using in a shell script:
${JMETER_HOME}/bin/jmeter.sh -n  -t /home/jmeter/jmxScripts/testPlan.jmx
-l /home/jmeter/jmeterResults/result.jtl -R
${SERVER_1},${SERVER_2} -Jthread=THREADNUMBER

Thanks,
-Bunty

Re: Jmeter in command line and with remote jmeter-server does not use the parameters

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
Hi,

to pass properties to remote servers, you need to supply -G instead of
-J (I think it was -G), in any case, re-read the manual section about
command line options carefully.

HTH,
Felix