Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2016/12/27 13:53:29 UTC

release of org.apache.felix.scr.bnd?

i've found a critical issue in the Felix SCR Bnd Plugin which i unfortunately did not spot before the recent release - i fixed it in FELIX-5466.
it affects only the SCR bnd plugin.

if no one objects i will cut a release with version 1.7.2 soon (with the help of a PMC member for dist publishing).

stefan

Re: release of org.apache.felix.scr.bnd?

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan;

I'm busy on DM and it would be cool if you could work on this :-)

cheers
/Pierre

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Thanks for taking that up. Didn't anticipate that Analyzer.getTarget() or Analyzer.getTarget().getSource() would return null.
Konrad