Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/09 15:15:50 UTC

DatePicker for 2.0 -> wicket stuff

All

I was going to move the datepicker from trunk to wicket-stuff, but
there is already a wicket-contrib-datepicker there. What do we do with
that project?

As I already moved the 1.3 datepicker to wicket-stuff under
wicket-contrib-datepicker in 1.2 branch, I propose to either move the
current trunk to a new project dir at wicket-stuff, or donate it to
Apache and develop it there.

[ ] rename current trunk/wicket-contrib-datepicker to
trunk/wicket-a-better-datepicker
[ ] move it to apache
[ ] ...?

Martijn

--
Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.3 is as easy as 1-2-3. Download Wicket now!

Re: DatePicker for 2.0 -> wicket stuff

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
sure, go ahead and swap them. the one in wicket-stuff is nowhere near usable
though - it still needs a lot of work.

-igor

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.