Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Jürgen Weber <ju...@jwi.de> on 2016/08/09 09:22:09 UTC

uptimePlugin

Hi All,

I have written a tiny Plugin that displays uptime and load on Linux.

Give it a try:

https://github.com/weberjn/uptimePlugin

Cheers,
Juergen

Re: uptimePlugin

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
(just to finish this mail thread)
Juergen and I had some private mail contact and the issue has been solved
now.

regards,
Harry

Re: uptimePlugin