Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Manfred Bergmann <mb...@software-by-mabe.com> on 2019/02/12 09:37:59 UTC

Kendo UI - problem with apostroph character in strings

Hi.

In particular this popped up in the title of a Chart component.
Now, I can encode the string using URLEncoder but I'm wondering whether
the component should do that.
Because effectively I would need to have all resource string
`getString()` run through an encoder.

Any ideas on this?

Regards,
Manfred

Re: Kendo UI - problem with apostroph character in strings

Posted by Manfred Bergmann <mb...@software-by-mabe.com>.
OK, nice. I'll do that.

Thanks,
Manfred

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: Kendo UI - problem with apostroph character in strings

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

you can use Options#asString() for automatic escaping of strings.

Have fun
sven

Posted by Manfred Bergmann <mb...@software-by-mabe.com>.
Hi.