Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Stefán F. Stefánsson" <st...@snote.decode.is> on 2001/07/25 17:17:58 UTC

Build fails

Hello.

I'm trying to set up alexandria on a RedHat 6.2 Linux box.  I've
downloaded the stuff from CVS and tried to run ant on the buildfile.

I got an error from Ant on line 19 in the buildfile about
../jakarta-site2/lib not being found (which is very normal).

What's up with this?  And also... are there any documents describing how
to set Alexandria up?  I've got Apache running on the box but I really
don't have any idea how I should set it up to serve an alexandria
website.

Can anyone help please?

Kind regards,
	Stefan Freyr Stefansson

Stefan Freyr Stefansson
Software Developer
deCODE Genetics, Inc.
http://www.decode.com

Phone: (+354) 570 2854
GSM:   (+354) 861 1718
Fax:   (+354) 491 3782
 <<Stefan Stefansson.vcf>>

Re: Build fails

Posted by Tony Gair <to...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Stefen have you set Alex_home and ant_home, exported them,
and can you see their values on the command value by echoing them,

Some step by step article, would be very good, and it could be said this will
mature alexandria faster than bug fixes,
who's with me on this,
Regards
Tony Gair