Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/07 08:34:52 UTC

Availability of MetaModel as group in https://reviews.apache.org

Hi All,

I forgot to let people know that we now have MetaModel as target group
in https://reviews.apache.org

We can now post diff for patches to help review.

Kasper, could you try it out with the new Spring support patch using
reviewboard?

- Henry

Re: Availability of MetaModel as group in https://reviews.apache.org

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing Henry. I posted the review request (the notice is in the
mail thread on that specific issue).