Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anil Gaur <an...@live.com> on 2022/05/20 02:48:12 UTC

SSO for react dynamic URL query string

Hello All,

My application uses Single Sign On (SSO) for react. During the Login below steps I am using.

Req No Protocol     Server Name/IP                   Path                                                                          Description
1           HTTPS           qa.cimi.online                        /                                                                                  Home Page Open
2            HTTPS    qa-identityservice.cimi.online     /.well-known/openid-configuration                Login page
3         HTTPS   qa-identityservice.cimi.online       / connect/authorize                                     Click on login then query string generated in URL which contains dynamic values

The 3rd request is important as it's header contains dynamic values and these dynamic values are generated from URL-Query string.  When I click on login then in URL  below query string generated. In this query State and  Code_Challange are dynamic and based on SSO both are generated in request.

/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2Fconnect%2Fauthorize%2Fcallback%3Fclient_id%3DCIMI3%26redirect_uri%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fqa.cimi.online%252F%2523%252Fsignin-oidc%26response_type%3Dcode%26scope%3DCIMI3%2520openid%2520profile%2520email%26state%3Da879b4182bd64002b886fe4745b5de50%26code_challenge%3D2hm6Y_WZMDR_u5xxl6_ElC3zJOWqB1cQ-vvQelZSlRY%26code_challenge_method%3DS256%26response_mode%3Dquery-28

I applied URL re Write modifier and Boundary Extractor but both gets the values of recorded query not the runtime updated values. They are getting below same values every time.
C_Code_Challange=3D2hm6Y_WZMDR_u5xxl6_ElC3zJOWqB1cQ-vvQelZSlRY
C_State=3Da879b4182bd64002b886fe4745b5de50

Can you please explain/help how to handle this sso scenario to get capture the dynamic values of "State" and "Code_Challange".

Regards,
Anil Gaur