Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by qing qing <qf...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/06/03 20:14:08 UTC

[users@httpd] chroot jail Apahe

I have a question on chroot jail Apache2.

Although I copied dynamic libraries, when I

# chroot /cage/ /cage/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl

It won't run. I use strace trace system calls and
signals

# strace -f  chroot /cage/
/cage/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start

It reports that

 open("/etc/ld.so.preload", O_RDONLY)    = -1 ENOENT
(No such file or directory)

I could not find /etc/ld.so.preload file in my
computer.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks.