Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by L Rutker <lr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/04/25 22:32:48 UTC

Is FOP Actively Being Developed?

I know there is a supposed refactoring/rewriting going on for FOP.

Is this really happening?
Does anyone know of target dates?

Thanks

Re: Is FOP Actively Being Developed?

Posted by Patrick Lanphier <pm...@artemisgroup.com>.
I believe the problem with the status of the project has to do with how up
to date the xml.apache.org fop pages are.  It would be nice to get more
current information up on the website.  This would benefit the current
users the most because more individuals would get involved in the project
causing the project to move forward faster.

Patrick Lanphier
The Artemis Group
http://www.artemisgroup.com
phone: 814-235-0444