Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/15 08:10:35 UTC

[Jelly] pom.id.substring(33) in jelly-tags/tag-project.xml

Hi,
  I am new to maven and jelly. When i study project.xml in
jelly-tags/tag-project.xml, I get confused with the pom.id.substring(33).
What does the number 33 stand for? I think it should be 20 to stand for the
position of the last '-' in 'commons-jelly-tags-'. Take swt sub-project as
example, its id is commons-jelly-tags-swt, so pom.id.substring(20) is 'swt',
but pom.id.substring(33) is null. Am I right? I download jelly directly from
cvs.

Regards,
Rice

Re: [Jelly] pom.id.substring(33) in jelly-tags/tag-project.xml

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
It'd be better if it was just based on artifactId, but I can't see the
pom changing to add a substring for us.

We could always create a property somewhere...

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
id == groupId + ":" artifactId