Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/25 21:47:36 UTC

Question about changing the default container.js file

Hi All,

I was looking at the comment section for config/container.js and found this:

// Default container configuration. To change the configuration, you
have two options:
//
// A. If you run the Java server: Create your own "myContainer.js" file and
// modify the value in web.xml.
//

AS far as I know the default configuration files is set in the
shindig.properties file so it could not be changed via web.xml as the
comment has stated.

Does anyone know about how to modify the web.xml to add new container file?

Henry

Re: Question about changing the default container.js file

Posted by Maxwell <mc...@gmail.com>.
I think that is just for default container, when you do not pass a container
parameter in urls, if you want to use a different configuration, and do not
want to change the default container in property, you can pass a different
container parameter in the urls.

But, i'm still think create a custom-properties-module is the best option in
this case.

Posted by franck tankoua <ft...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

--
Franck

Re: Question about changing the default container.js file

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gagan,

Posted by Gagandeep singh <ga...@gmail.com>.
Does this work: ?

Posted by Michael Young <mi...@liferay.com>.
I'm pretty sure that the comment is outdated.

- Mike
--
Follow us on Twitter: liferay

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.