Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/02 07:03:21 UTC

Re: Towards Jena 3.7.0

Latest Jena source works fine with semantic_forms
<https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/wiki> application (uses Jena TDB
API with Lucene connection ).

According to latest commit, the Jena release is almost there :

*commit b850a9cd118db450becb1568f52a3e2617833e61 (HEAD -> master,
origin/master, origin/HEAD)*
*Author: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org <an...@apache.org>>*
*Date:   Thu Mar 29 17:08:34 2018 +0100*
*    [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration*

and jena version is already  "3.8.0-SNAPSHOT" .

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://www.semantic-forms.cc:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me#subject

Re: Towards Jena 3.7.0

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
The 3.7.0 release is being VOTE'd on at the moment on the dev@jena list:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a5139d2c560b4b5ce161f8440d4a2cdb733e291f52f355593ef33e69@%3Cdev.jena.apache.org%3E

(being Easter, it might be slower than usual.)

which includes links to the proposed www.apache.org/dist/jena area and
the artifacts to send to maven central.

The documentation is on http://jena.staging.apache.org/

As we use the maven release plugin, the version moves to the next one as
the proposed release is built.

     Andy