Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2019/11/13 03:19:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhiyi Yan

Hi folks,

TheProjectManagementCommittee(PMC)forApache ShardingSphere
hasinvited Zhiyi Yan tobecomeacommitterandwearepleasedtoannouncethat she hasaccepted.

Welcome Zhiyi and Look forward to continued interaction.

please join me in congratulating Zhiyi.

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan

panjuan@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhiyi Yan

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Welcome on board to build a diversity community together.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> 于2019年11月13日周三 上午11:34写道:

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sion Yang <sc...@163.com>.

Posted by linzesi <ge...@163.com>.
Congratulations.

Congratulation and enjoy the good times of the community together.

Posted by Jian Tan <ta...@apache.org>.
Congratulations

Cookie <li...@foxmail.com> 于2019年11月13日周三 上午11:48写道:

> Congratulation and enjoy the good times of the community together.

Jian Tan
Apache SkyWalking Committer && PMC, DaoCloud Labs
Twitter, @tanjian2015

回复:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhiyi Yan

Posted by Cookie <li...@foxmail.com>.