Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shenghao Fang <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 08:50:27 UTC

Could anyone help to add ME to the contributer list?

Hi,

I'd like to contribute a patch for
*GERONIMO-5600<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5600>
.*
Could anyone help to add ME to the contributer list?
Thanks.

Best regards,
Michael Fang

Re: Could anyone help to add ME to the contributer list?

Posted by Shenghao Fang <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kevan,

I can do it now.

Best regards,