Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Regan, Aaron" <Aa...@akquinet.de.INVALID> on 2020/04/08 08:49:40 UTC

Concurrently Accessing James Mailbox

Hi,

I'm wondering whether James supports concurrent access of the same mailbox using POP3 or if the first access sets an exclusive-access lock such that the second access is blocked ?

This question relates to this ticket --> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-457. It would appear to me that this feature doesn't set exclusive lock but achieves compliance with RFC1939 another way. Was just wondering if I could get some clarification on this.

Thanks,
Aaron