Posted to users@maven.apache.org by James Adams <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/17 22:34:21 UTC

Can Maven generate Ant build files ?

I want to generate build files for Ant (build.xml)
which replicate what Maven is doing under the covers
when it builds a JAR/WAR/EAR.  Can this be done, and
if so, how?

I was told by a colleague that this can probably be
done, but I can't find anything about it in the Maven
documentation.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

RE: Can Maven generate Ant build files ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
It'll not reproduce all maven functionnalities but it will help you to build jars and run tests :

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/ant/

Arnaud