Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Goli <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/14 13:24:08 UTC

aspectj-maven-plugin and yguard rename task

Hi everybody,
I encountered a problem in using aspectj maven plugin while obfuscating the
source code with yguard rename task. After packaging I got this warning:
[rename] WARNING: Unrecognized attribute
'org.aspectj.weaver.MethodDeclarationLineNumber'

I searched about this problem, I found some solutions on disabling debug
option of this plugin, but there is no difference. Although I have removed
this plugin from the related pom file, still warnings are available.

It would be grateful if you let me know how I can get rid of these warnings.

Regards,
Goli