Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nate - Hotmail <nd...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/08 19:25:46 UTC

axis2-1.1 and ssl

Hello,

    I am trying to setup my webservice to use ssl.  I have gone through the steps (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/ssl-howto.html) to setup ssl.  I was thinking that this is all I had to do to set it up, but I notice that when I go to my webservice (https://domain/services/webservice?wsdl) that it displays the WSDL, but the location address points to http://domain/services/webservice?wsdl.  Is there something I am missing on the webservice/axis side?

-- Nate