Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Kevin Klues <kl...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 20:19:31 UTC

Mesos CLI patches

Hey Haris,

Now that the pods rush is over, we're finally ready to start pushing the
CLI patches through. Will you have time in the next few weeks to work in
any comments we have on them? If not, don't worry. I can take them over s d
make sure they get submitted with you as the author. Just need to know so
we can plan accordingly. We want this stuff in fir the 1.1.0 release in 10
days.

Thanks!

Kevin

--
~Kevin

Re: Mesos CLI patches

Posted by Kevin Klues <kl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, meant to send this to Haris directly. Please disregard.