Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/08/19 02:53:55 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.5.1-HBase-1.0 RC1

The vote for the release of Apache Phoenix 4.5.1-HBase-1.0 RC1 is now
closed and has passed with 4 binding +1s and no 0 or -1s:

Samarth Jain*
Mujtaba Chohan*
Ravi Kiran*
James Taylor*

*=binding

We'll push out the new release soon. Thanks to those who voted.

    James