Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/30 01:59:30 UTC

o.a.s2.views.util.UrlHelper v. Portlet plugin sanity check

The portlet plugin is still using a StringBuffer in its call to UrlHelper, but that recent patch changed it to a StringBuilder--Musachy, is that something you're in the process of completing or am I missing something?

(I'm switching to a Vista S2 build box; haven't been able to build on the Mac for awhile now because of test failure and it's making me mental.)

Thanks,
Dave

Re: o.a.s2.views.util.UrlHelper v. Portlet plugin sanity check

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Will do; figured it was just an oversight.

Too bad we can't figure out some way to discover when code we change in one place messes up something else.

Hey, wait...

:D

Now that I have a build machine working again I should be useful again. Or at least useful as I ever was. Or... well, checking stuff in again.

Dave

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.