Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au> on 2005/05/15 11:09:08 UTC

Apache 1.3 and NetWare.... build problems...

Greetings All,
Had a need to build a local copy of Apache 1.3.33 (source) and after
setting the env vars as described for NetWare, got the following:

"Unable to locate winsock2.h"

A search found this in \Novell\ws295sdk\include, so I added that to the
Include path list (solved that),  but now get a problem with the sed
tool not liking the CL format, the leading ' around the substitute (s)
command being an unaccepted element. I'm currently using the GnuWin32
4.1.4 version of sed, after upgrading from 3.02, also without success.

Is the build process described in the 1.3 docs complete(?) and what
version of sed is used to build the nlm binaries for apache.org ?

TIA,
Regards,
Norm