Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2001/04/10 10:11:08 UTC

[vote] logo

I believe this can be a lazy one (accepted until
someone votes -1). The new logos I created

CVS: /jakarta-avalon/src/logos/avalon.gif
CVS: /jakarta-avalon/src/logos/phoenix.gif
	(which needs a little change of caption,
	but otherwise is fine)

will be used as the new logos for the 3.8/4.0
beta releases.
(I'll update the web pages this easter, I hope)

greetz!

LSD

<java:sig>
	About LSD  = new PersonalInfo();
	LSD.name("Leo Simons");
	LSD.email("mail@leosimons.com");
	LSD.URL( [
		http://www.leosimons.com, // personal website
		http://www.atfantasy.com, // fantasy RPG portal
		http://www.the-sign.nl    // web-design company
	] );
	LSD.quote("Buh!");
	email.setSig((String)LSD);
</java:sig>

Re: [vote] logo

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 10:11  10/4/01 +0200, Leo Simons wrote:
>I believe this can be a lazy one (accepted until
>someone votes -1). The new logos I created
>
>CVS: /jakarta-avalon/src/logos/avalon.gif
>CVS: /jakarta-avalon/src/logos/phoenix.gif
>	(which needs a little change of caption,
>	but otherwise is fine)

+1 though we may want to remove both captions. That way we can apply better
brand management ;) (ewww theres the m word again).

Cheers,

Pete