Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2022/01/04 10:41:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release turbine-parent v11 based on staged repository

Hi Turbine devs,

a new Turbine Parent POM release candidate has been prepared: version 11.

Tag: turbine-parent-11-candidate

Git repo: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine-parent.git

Mirror: https://github.com/apache/turbine-parent.git

N.B. If you do a checkout for a tag, you are in detached head mode, as you

have no branch to work on.

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1071

Changes in this version include:

Fixed Bugs:
 Security patch CVE-2021-44832, CVE-2021-45105: update log4j2 to 2.17.1

Changes:
o Update plugins jacoco to 0.8.7, plugin-info to 3.1.2, dependency-check
to 6.5.1, javadoc to 3.3.0
o Update plugin spotbugs-maven-plugin to 4.5.2.0
o Add maven enforce and set minimal maven version to 3.3.9
o Add maven checksum plugin in profile apache-release and create sh512
checksum for assembly artefacts
o Fix configurations

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

I do bring this up again as a "normal" release, although it contains just
the parent pom,
which may be considered as a tool only to help development and not
regarded as a "source".

Best regards,

Georg

Re: [VOTE] Release turbine-parent v11 based on staged repository

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
> Am 04.01.2022 um 11:41 schrieb Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>:
>
> [X] +1 release it
> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas

Re: [VOTE] Release turbine-parent v11 based on staged repository

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
> [X] +1 release it
> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because
>
> I do bring this up again as a "normal" release, although it contains just
> the parent pom,
> which may be considered as a tool only to help development and not
> regarded as a "source".
>
> Best regards,
>
> Georg

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: [VOTE] Release turbine-parent v11 based on staged repository

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
my vote is:

[ x ] +1 release it

- Georg

[RESULt][VOTE] Release turbine-parent v11 based on staged repository

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Turbine-Devs,

I close voting after more than 72 hours.  Casted votes are:

[+1] Georg Kallidis
[+1] Thomas Vandahl
[+1] Jeffery Painer

No negative votes and sufficient voting counts are casted. The RC is
approved.

I'll proceed with the next steps to finish the release process (tagging,
distribution,..).

Best regards, Georg

.