Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Olivier Baillard <ob...@bct-technology.com> on 2000/11/24 16:21:47 UTC

PHP-JAVA multitask?

Hello,

I have a question about the servlet extention of PHP from Sam Ruby. If 2
people try to connect at the same time on the PHP servlet, than Tomcat
crashes. I hat the problem too that the PHP servlet doesn't work really
good with frame. Then I implement the interface "SingleThreadModel" in the
servlet.java than I works good.

But in every case, IT IS NOT STABLE!!!!!

I check and check and check my tomcat configuration, compile with all
possible JDK and this piece of code it not stable.

Now, I would like to go inside and understand why it is not stable. It's
not a easy work because you can't really debug and the "Java extension for
PHP" is wrote in Java, C and JNI. I wonder the writter of this code and
would be happy about all suggestion about how can I debug with such
different languages.

Olivier