Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Srinivas Vemula <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/18 16:54:01 UTC

New to Apache kafka. Need suggestions!!!

Hi all,
        I am Srinivas and I am new to Apache Kafka. I want to learn and
contribute here as much as possible. Can any one from this group  please
guide me from where should I get started and get hands on it?

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas.

Re: New to Apache kafka. Need suggestions!!!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Srinivas,

Thanks for your interest in Apache Kafka. There is some information on
the web-page: https://kafka.apache.org/contributing

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Welcome to the community!

-Matthias