Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2016/01/13 09:52:06 UTC

[dev] Bug in Libcloud 0.20.0 GCE driver?

Hey Eric,

Are you aware of any bugs in the GCE driver in the latest Libcloud release
(0.20.0) - https://twitter.com/gadi_fe/status/686460086361952256

If so, and the fix is already in trunk, feel free to roll out 0.20.1
release with the bug fix. Keep in mind though, that you will probably need
to branch of v0.20.0 tag since a bunch of bigger changes have already
landed in trunk.

In any case, I can help with that if needed.

If there are no bugs and it's simply a lack of docs or similar, it would
also be great to address that :)

Thanks

Re: [dev] Bug in Libcloud 0.20.0 GCE driver?

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
I believe there were some some bug fixes in the Dimension Data drivers.
Anthony probably has a better idea which commits / PRs represent those
fixes.

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.