Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "SHAW, Thomas" <Th...@ableinsurance.co.uk> on 2012/09/14 15:29:14 UTC

MS sql driver on geronimo 3

Hi,

I was planning on moving to Geronimo 3 but have been having issues
setting up my MS SQL datasource.

While doing this I follow almost the exact procedure that I use on
Geronimo 2.1.6 (currently in use)

After adding the Driver .jar file to the repository I tried using the
data source wizard. After entering the details of the driver and the
driver class etc when I click next in the console nothing happens

On checking the log I have the following error.

2012-09-14 14:22:35,177 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode
'edit' not found for portletId: 'system-database.DBWizard!2103683244|0'

2012-09-14 14:22:35,177 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode
'help' not found for portletId: 'system-database.DBWizard!2103683244|0'

2012-09-14 14:22:35,209 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode
'edit' not found for portletId: 'system-database.RunSQLDS!2103683244|1'

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tom

This email is sent for and on behalf of Able Insurance Services Limited. Able Insurance Services Limited is registered in England and Wales at Ellipse, Ground Floor, Padley Road, Swansea, SA1 8AN (Reg. No. 02890075). Able Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (Firm reference number: 311649). These details can be confirmed by visiting the Financial Services Authority's Register, www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/register. Able Insurance Services Limited acts for, and on behalf of, other regulated insurance companies.
If you would prefer not to receive any further emails about special offers or other new products and services, then please email: quotefeedback@gladiator.co.uk
This email message is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email be advised that any use is strictly prohibited. Please notify the Information Security Officer by email on quality@gladiator.co.uk and then delete this email and destroy any copies of it. Able Insurance Services Limited does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. To view our privacy policy, please go to: http://www.gladiator.co.uk/legalInfo/privacyPolicy.php
Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. No responsibility is accepted by Able Insurance Services Limited in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks, as it considers appropriate.